Falsely reporting one tire as flat

Group using the TO1 and TO2 firmware * see specific firmware for full feature list.
taacoma
New User

Re: Falsely reporting one tire as flat

Post by taacoma » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:34 am

rwharris wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:51 am
Sorry, I don't. I can just tell you that the Maestro wiring wasn't the issue, it was the wiring between the remote start and the radio. The radio worked just fine connected to the ignition, started when the car started, either directly or via the remote start. The only issue was the pin 7 conflict with the Maestro.

The pin 7 conflict didn't go away until the remote start installer switched the radio to the accessory line.

I hope this helps...
Interesting i did not know the remote start and the radio were even connected in anyway.. I have the support looking into this also. Thanks for the input.

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Post by Dara DeGrand » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:17 pm

There are two options- you can replace the DBALL with an AL-CA and it will work. OR, you can make a wiring modification to the wiring of the DBALL to stop it from reading on the K-line all the time. We have given your shop instructions on how to do this, if that's how you would like to proceed.
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

taacoma
New User

Post by taacoma » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:24 pm

Dara DeGrand wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:17 pm
There are two options- you can replace the DBALL with an AL-CA and it will work. OR, you can make a wiring modification to the wiring of the DBALL to stop it from reading on the K-line all the time. We have given your shop instructions on how to do this, if that's how you would like to proceed.
Got the email , ill see whats easier for them to do and go from that point. Thank you and Mark for the help.

taacoma
New User

Post by taacoma » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:32 pm

Dara DeGrand wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:17 pm
Update .. shop wired relay did not work .. they disconnected my remotes start hooked maestro wire
Direct to the Kline pin 7 ... nothing .. i has them leave they relay because I can hear it clicking and seems setup correctly . I just tried flashing the maestro again but first flashed it to different vechile before loading the back to one for mine. Then did a mater reset on the stereo .. still nothing .. although maestro is now version 2.60 I think it was 2.5 before.
stuff I have noticed not sure if related
Accessory during crank option is Greyed out
Info screen says can bus hi lo ok and no scan tool detected
When flashing my 2013 the steering wheel has option I don’t have a voice button. But only other option is no control so I have been using that one ..

I’m kind of at a loss everything is connected and other two wires in harness are working.
Next step I can think would be replacing the maestro or the whole toy1 harness.

I know you all are trying to help I appreciate it any more idea should be appreciated.

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Post by Dara DeGrand » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:06 am

Ok- since you're in direct contact with me and my boss via email, let's just communicate there and we'll work with you to get it sorted.
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

taacoma
New User

Post by taacoma » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:26 pm

To issue a follow up to anyone who maybe reading or searching

Apparently the big blue box store who sold me a Maestro RR previous version of the hardware and not the new version that has more memory.

Maestro was awesome enough to send down a tech and figure out the issue swap the unit and all is good now.

Thanks for the awesome support and going the extra mile.

Return to “Toyota”