Maestro RR Demo firmware

Steering Wheel & Radio Replacement Combo
Draeon
New User

Maestro RR Demo firmware

Post by Draeon » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:01 pm

Hello! First post, new user, straight to the point.

I'm an installer for Best Buy, and I was wondering if there was demo firmware for the RR? I was accidentally shipped additional units (my store doesn't usually carry the RR, sadly) due to a wonderful shipping mishap in our distribution center and was hoping to get one hooked up to a radio on my demo wall so I can actually show people how this system works and sell it more aggressively.

Trying to get it programmed for either a Pioneer AVH-4200NEX or a Kenwood DDX9703S. If possible I'd like it to show ALL the potential features of the RR, from gauges to climate controls to parking assist or otherwise as MANY as possible including the check engine code reader. ANY and all help is appreciated, and if you require credentials for verification;

My name is Tim Bodenbender and I'm an MECP certified installer at Best Buy store number 1070, my MECP Certification number is CEA281096 and I really really want to demo this thing so I can get it added to my inventory permanently due to frequent sales lol

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Re: Maestro RR Demo firmware

Post by Dara DeGrand » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:39 am

I have sent you a PM.
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

Return to “Maestro RR”